Friday 20 May 2011

Dear officer, you were the best part of my jury duty! - w4m - 26 (Moultrie Courthouse, DC)

This juror has certainly reached a verdict. From craigslist Washington:

At around 12:30 on Thursday you walked into a courtroom near where jurors were pooling. As a potential juror, I was sitting, waiting, and reading. I saw you walk up and suddenly had something to look at. We made extended eye contact and I'd love to meet up for coffee.
I was wearing a bright pink sweater and had horrible posture (it's normally better, I promise). You were tall, dark, and handsome with short hair-- super attractive and exactly my type. I think you were a police officer, but you weren't wearing the uniform I'm used to.
Describe the shirt you were wearing so I know that it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment