Monday 2 May 2011

SpinCycle No Detergent - m4w - 28 (South Congress)

Talk about washing your dirty laundry in public… From craigslist Austin:

At first I thought you were looking at me because you thought I was cute (I thought you were beautiful). Then I realized that you just wanted to ask me for some laundry detergent. You tried to pay me back but I should have asked you for a date instead of declining your money. I couldn't get up the courage to ask you out right there in the middle of the laundromat, but I am kicking myself for not doing it. If you want to take me up on that date let me know...we can both go in our newly clean clothes to a movie or dinner or something. I really hope you read missed connections. Put the color of my car in the title so I know it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment