Tuesday 26 April 2011

Dear Random Girls in my apartment at 5am. I Want Gummy Bears, Not Sex - m4ww - 28 (Austin)

There's the whole opening scene for a movie in this post from craigslist Austin. And possibly a part for Sandra Bullock.

So I had a bizarre, weird, sexy morning...
I went to sleep in my living room watching this alien invasion movie called Skyline. I'd say I fell asleep between 1AM and 1:30AM. I was dreaming about eating gummy bears and playing jump-rope, and then BAM! I woke up to 3 chicks barging in the door at 5 AM, yes three sexy girls, one blonde, two brunettes. I never met them before, nor invited them to a sexy party at my place. They had more than a few drinks I suppose. The pretty blonde exclaimed "Hey wake up!" and then she flashed me, it was nice perky... yet rude awakening. Then she tapped on my junk and says " Penis! Tee hee". If I was 17 and a half again, this would have been a dream come true. Sorry but, I do not get boners right after waking up from REM sleep. I want gummy bears, not sex. 

So I'm like WTF? First of all, sorry, I'll play skeet skeet bang bang when I get to know you, unless you're Sandra Bullock. I asked her what her name was, it wasn't Sandra so I forgot it already. I'm just too groggy... correction, I am very groggy.
I am not up to do anything with these girls, no pun intend. Anyway I just walked to my bedroom and napped. They disappeared when I went back out for a bowl of cereal. Didn't get much sleep today. That was totally random...

·      

No comments:

Post a Comment