Thursday 7 April 2011

Athena goddess of heroic endeavours - Sat - m4w - 28 SOMA / south beach)

Athena makes an appearance in earthly form on craigslist San Francisco:

Of all the places and situations I had to meet you this was one of the last I would have picked. Why couldn't have just stayed as a pretty woman that caught my eye and not turned into a smart, funny, interesting object of my affection and desire. I can't tell you how surprised and pleased I was by the conversation we had and how the setting made it all the more entertaining to be talking about things that seemed lofty and intellectual in that environment. As unlikely as it is, if you happen to read this I think there might be something here between us and I'd like the opportunity to see what that might be. If it makes a difference I can fully accept you being in that place and doing what you want to do, but I can't go visit you there again, as much as the boyish and impulsive part of me wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment