Wednesday 13 April 2011

To the mustachioed man on the bike I almost ran over - w4m - 23 (7-11 on Guadalupe)

Running over the man you lust after can put a spoke in any potential relationship. From craigslist Austin:

I am so incredibly sorry. A bunch of my friends were in the car with me and we had just commented about how cool you were bookin' it on your bike with that awesome curlie-cued mustache, and there I went spacing out and forgetting to put on my turn signal or even look to see if anyone was coming. I'm usually very respectful of bicyclists on the road and I felt just awful about almost mowing you down with my 1500-lb death machine. For what it's worth that slide you did to avoid being hit was pretty sick. Keep on being cool and I promise that will never happen again on my part!

No comments:

Post a Comment