Monday 4 April 2011

"Catch Me If You Can" and I didn't... - m4m - 28 (Midtown)

Is our theatrical poster making a bit of a drama over this Missed Connection? From craigslist New York:

Thursday night at the preview performance of catch me if you can...the minute I walked into the theatre I saw you and I could not take my eyes off of you. Luck would have it you were sitting in the row in front of me, I know you kept catching me staring at you and I apologize, that was totally ungentlemanly of me...at intermission you asked to sit in the empty seats next to me (i was so taken back by you i totally lost my swagger and lost any cool that I normally have) I sat the entire second act planning what I was going to say to you after the show but you left the minute curtain call finished...now im left making a cl missed connection hoping to catch u like hanratty looking for frank (ouch lol that was lame sorry)
You were wearing a red tshirt, diamond studs in your ear, super short light hair, and a small shopping bag from things i'm assuming you bought earlier...I hope to find you and get to chat with you, I hate myself for not taking the opportunity to talk to you at intermission when my friend went to the bathroom...and now I can't get you out of my head
If by some twist of fate you or someone you know sees this...tell me where your shopping bag was from or some way of letting me know its you...I enjoyed very much enjoying that show with you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment