Friday 22 April 2011

I bought you flowers in traffic - m4w - LA

Romance in the traffic jam. From craigslist Los Angeles:

5:30PM Tuesday April 19th 2011, I let you into traffic in front of me, I was immediately taken by your beauty. You had such a glow about you. A nice girl is hard to find. I'm not the type to be so stricken with butterflies, but I was!! And it just seemed like the right thing to do when I bought you the flowers. My only regret is not putting a note in them after I told the guy to bring them to your car. SHOOT!!! lol, so I leave it up to fate..... my first thought was CL missed connections, hopefully yours is as well. Even if we never meet, or see each other again, I hope you know that you made an impact on me. And that was well worth the cost of the flowers. All the best to you, may your dreams become your reality. ;) In the best of possible outcomes, you might read this, prove to me that it's you, tell me a street that we were on... the ball is in your court now...

No comments:

Post a Comment