Monday 7 March 2011

I fell in love at Walmart! - m4w 39 (DFW)

It's amazing what you can learn from someone's shopping basket in Walmart… From craigslist Dallas.

OK - so it wasn't love...it wasn't even lust...
Today I was in Walmart getting groceries for this beautiful week ahead (not so much on this humid day today), when I saw her:
Athletic (but not a jock), hair in a pony tail, a curvy, womanly body...pretty smile...dark, seductive eyes....
This is where I have to tell the truth..the woman above it LIKE someone I saw at Walmart today...but really it's just the kind of woman that turns my head...
Now for the things I don't know (but hope you are) from seeing you out shopping:
Smart
Funny
Goal-oriented
Playful
Texter
Flirty
Open
Honest
If you are some combination of the above, then I would love to get to know you. Bonus points for pics of you, and double bonus points if you can tell me who Texas (Longhorns) lost to in basketball yesterday...

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment