Tuesday 8 March 2011

I love a m/w in a uniform

There's something about uniforms that gets Missed Connections posters all heated up. Take this post on craigslist Chicago from a woman whom you can almost see hyper-ventilating as she glimpses some good looking cops:

Algonquin Cops - w4m - 36 (Algonquin/rt. 31 to/from dundee)
Hello Algonquin police officers! Ya'all're battin' 1000 with hottie officers! Ya'all were out in full force on Thurs. keeping rte 31 safe (and slow) and it just made me sooooooo happy to see you seksi men out there, so powerful, so in control.....and OMG to the officer who pulled over a sedan traveling SB on 31 (around noon-ish), I could spend a lifetime worshiping your shoulders!
thank you all for being so damn good looking! (and even though on of you hotties gave me a ticket 4 months ago....I still think you're hot!)

While the combination of a nurse's uniform, a caring profession and a great big needle saw this typhoid-free male on craigslist Vancouver get totally hooked on his medication:

Nurses and typhoid fever - m4w - 36 (Langley)
No, I don't have it - but you gave me a shot today for it. I don't go to the doctor's much, but maybe I should start? :) I didn't see a ring... forgot to look actually. I know it's a long shot, but tell me the prescription you gave me so I know it's you.

This Ms Conductor on the regional rail line clearly impressed with the her ticket inspecting skills on craigslist Philadelphia:

Ms. Conductor take my ticket please - w4w - 35 (Regional Rail Line )
now and then i catch your glance my way
you are very attractive ~ give me a chance if
you're into women. say hello or g'bye :

-) i might have to hop the train with you one
night. lost doesn't matter if i find myself with you! 

if you should happen to read this tell me:
what time the train gets to 30th st & where it goes. 


And it's nice to know that all that passion is sometimes reciprocated from those in uniform. Take this post from a cop on craigslist Los Angeles:

This is the cop that laughed at you singing in the car on the 5 fwy - m4w - 31 (5 freeway in SFV)
I saw you, a petite, cute Latina, singing away by yourself in your car. You caught me watching you (partly in a trance of your beauty, partly amused by your animated singing). You had an embarrassed smile, but seemed flirtations when I shrugged and winked back. I should have motioned for you to get off the free way to exchange numbers, but didn't want to scare you and make you think you were getting pulled over. Before I could make a decision, we went different ways at the interchange...
Anyway, you seemed flirtatious and interested. If you read this, and want to meet up, I would love to…


Cops, firemen, soldiers, nurses, ticket inspectors, all can be found on MC. It's seemingly a uniform desire of the misconnected…

No comments:

Post a Comment