Thursday 31 March 2011

Knox & Onslow (You were getting shot at) - m4w - 20 (Durham)

Why let attempted homicide get in the way of a Missed Connection? From craigslist Raleigh:

So here's the deal. I was sitting in my car on Knox, you were in the middle of the intersection of Knox and Onslow, in a blue-ish green Trailblazer, getting shot at! I didn't see you until you fell out of the front passenger side and laid on the ground like you were fatally wounded. You were a black female, in a colorful blue floral spring dress. The vehicle that was shooting at you, peeled off up Onslow. You quickly got up and back into the suv and drove up Knox past me.

A. I hope you're alright!
B. What the F!
C. I really wish that I was making this up!
D. Guess this is my way of dealing with what I saw...

No comments:

Post a Comment