Wednesday 2 March 2011

Young Blond Woman at my Wedding - w4w - 24 (Northwest)

Infidelity is sometimes made blindingly obvious on Missed Connections. Take this all-time classic from craiglist Portland. Might your wedding be a little early in the day to start hitting on a cute blond?

 To the young blond woman who kept staring at me at my wedding, I felt a connection with you too. When you came to the reception and whispered those naughty words into my ear, I must of turned beet red. I am now back from my honeymoon and would like to connect with you, but I don't even know your name. Please contact me soon.

Similarly, on craigslist Austin this man at the STD clinic may not have led an absolutely chaste life, but it doesn’t stop his optimism triumphing over experience and hitting on the girl in the queue at the STD clinic who might have had similar problems on the infidelity front.

STD clinic this morning-white tanktop - m4w - 30 (Austin STD clinic)
you have dark curly hair, you're slim, you were wearing a white tank top and blue jeans. I was seated in front of you, facing you and I was wearing all black, had a coffee and a magazine in my hand. I'm a fool for not introducing myself to you...if you find this shoot me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment