Monday 7 March 2011

Pike bar scene ... Silver Civic Savior - m4w - 25 (long beach)

You finish that last G and T and find yourself driven home by a guardian angel at 4.30am. The sort of thing that might easily happen to Don Draper in Mad Men. From craigslist Los Angeles.

I am indebted to the individual who placed me in silver civic on the last Friday of Feb. My last recollection was finishing a g+t at the bar. 0430 that morning woke up in said car with all my affairs seemingly in order and a couple blocks from apartment.

I have not seen the car, nor would I be able to 100% verify it was same civic...
Anyhow, if this story sounds familiar shoot me an email. Let me know what was in the backseat w/me that night. Rescuer deserves a round if not a bottle of the topshelf.

Sweet! Thanks for any clarity in advance…

No comments:

Post a Comment