Thursday 3 February 2011

James...The one who crotch-planted into a closing subway door - w4m - 28 (Train)

Proof that nearly losing your manhood in a subway door is no bar to romantic success… Found on craigslist New York:

Your name is James. You are a teacher. My name is Cody. And you so elegantly slid into the closing subway door at 14th street. Everyone thought you died. Including myself. You sat next to me, I couldn't stop laughing for a good 10 minutes, and I finally decided to ask you how you were, and we chatted till I got off at Atlantic.

Had I had a few moments longer on the train with you- I would have grown a pair and asked you to grab a drink - celebrating the fact you were still alive... But my stop came before I could. Sorry, new train friend. Never done a missed connection on here before- but I thought this random, most hilarious situation warranted one...

If you are randomly out there and read this... let's grab a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment