Wednesday 16 February 2011

Your eyepatch inspires me - 24 (Portland)

From craigslist Portland. There's more to this than meets the eye…

You were leaving Henry's. As you turned your head to check both ways before crossing the street (keeping it safe :brownie points), I couldn't help but notice your stunning eye patch. You see, I too am missing an eye! You have inspired a whole new me! My brand-spanking new eye patch is truly a thing to behold, and that is why I was hoping you would be interested in sitting down to dinner with me, so we can admire each other's taste in functional accessories.

I am not in town much (live in the Boston area), but I would love to treat you to dinner and a movie. Perhaps if you are in New England we could take a jaunt in the woods, hit up a beer festival, maybe play some paintball? Really, the sky's the limit when it comes to the fun times we could have in each other's company: all you need do is message me with your ideal date, and *poof*, it will magically assemble itself :-) 


P.S: Hope you like trout and clams ! Fond regards,

The B. Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment