Thursday 3 February 2011

Wanted: Person to rob house so CSI girl will come back - m4w - 32

This post might read like a "Wanted" ad from the personals but was, in fact, posted among the Missed Connections on craigslist San Francisco by a lovestruck burglary victim seeking to re-connect with the CSI gal who came to investigate the burglary:

Wanted: Person of questionable character to rob my place of residence near the corner of Cole and Waller. Best if you don't have current record on file as the goal is for CSI to come back and check for prints.

Girl from CSI who came by: Sorry if I couldn't keep the stupid grin off my face, I didn't expect you to be so beautiful. The older gentlemen and the woman on your team definitely noticed my enthusiasm to re-enact the crime for you. I found more things besides the bicycle that the thief ran off in the middle of the night may have touched (or can pretend to). Perhaps you can come back to check then maybe drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment