Friday 18 February 2011

You said you planned on dyeing your underwear. - m4m - 23 (starbucks - vancouver, wa)

From craigslist Portland. A possible romance to dye for begins in Starbucks…

You came through the starbucks drive-thru tonight and we were being chatty (/maybe a little flirty?) while your drink was being made. When I asked what you were up to, you showed me a packet of blue dye and said you couldn't handle how much those white underwear look like diapers.

I like that you polled your facebook friends to pick the new color for your undies, and I really like that you're the sort of person who thinks all of that is perfectly appropriate conversation to be making with the person who's taking your money and handing you coffee - the person who doesn't know your name, and now regrets not asking for it.

You made my evening. I'd love to buy you a drink sometime - coffee or otherwise. Tell me what you were drinking tonight and I'll tell you my number.

No comments:

Post a Comment